The farm was situated just west of the junction of Westbrook Drive and Chatsworth Road. The farm house was demolished in 1929, one of the barns remained for a number of years.
Left to right are Mary Jane Ludham, wife of John Ludham (b. Wingerworth 1851), 3rd is Mrs Bilby and the 4th person is unknown. The Ludham’s had a daughter called Florence and a son called Wilfred, who is seen on the horse. Wilfred moved to Nether Loads Farm in 1929 until retirement c 1956.